Southern Railway Recruitment For Paramedical Staff Post
The “Southern Railway“ has recently published the notification for “Paramedical Staff” posts. We request you to carefully read all the information related to the Southern Railway Recruitment 2021 below. Also, it will be better if you read the official notification and double-check all the information related to the post. The official notification will be helpful for you in avoiding all kinds of dilemmas.
Furthermore, if you left with any doubts or queries related to the job notification, you can contact us by Email, WhatsApp, or Comment Section. If you wish to receive daily updates related to Government Jobs, Public Sector Jobs, Private Jobs, Exam Results, Admit Card, or Exam Syllabus kindly join our Mailing List.
|Post Name||Paramedical Staff Post|
Posts Name Of Southern Railway Recruitment For Paramedical Staff Post
|s.no||Post Name||No of Post|
|06||House Keeping Assistants (Medical)||04|
|07||Lab Assistant Gr.II||09|
The age limit of all candidates should be born between “given below”. Please check the official notification for more details of the age limit and age relaxation.
- Nursing Superintendent – 20 – 40 Year.
- Physiotherapist – 18 – 33 Year.
- ECG Technician – 18 – 33 Year.
- Haemodialysis Technician – 20 – 33 Year.
- Hospital Assistant – 18 – 30 Year.
- House Keeping Assistants (Medical) – 18 – 33
- Lab Assistant Gr. II – 18 – 33 Year.
- Radiographer – 19 – 33 Year.
The salary of this job post is given below. If you want more info on salary so Please check their official notification.
- Nursing Superintendent – 44,900/-.
- Physiotherapist – ₹ 35,400/.
- ECG Technician – ₹ 25,500/.
- Haemodialysis Technician – ₹ 35,400/-.
- Hospital Assistant – ₹ 18,000/-.
- House Keeping Assistants (Medical) – ₹ 18,000/-.
- Lab Assistant Gr. II – ₹ 21,700/-.
- Radiographer – ₹ 29,200/-
Qualifications of Southern Railway Recruitment For Paramedical Staff Post
Qualification of this post “is given below. If you want more information on qualification details so Please check their official notification.
- Nursing Superintendent -General Nursing & Midwifery/ B.Sc (Nursing).
- Physiotherapist – Degree (Physiotherapy) with Relevant Experience.
- ECG Technician – 10+2, Diploma/ Degree (Relevant Disciplines).
- Haemodialysis Technician – Diploma (Haemodialysis)/ B. Sc with Relevant Experience.
- Hospital Assistant – 10th Class.
- House Keeping Assistants (Medical) – 10th Class.
- Lab Assistant Gr. II – 10+2(Science), DMLT/ CMLT.
- Radiographer – 0+2 (PC), Diploma (Radiography/ X Ray Technician/ Radio diagnosis Technology).
- SC/ST– Zero/-INR
The selection of the candidate may be based on the “Teleconference Interview “ of the candidate. For detailed information on the selection process then please check the official declaration.
How To Apply Of Southern Railway Recruitment For Paramedical Staff Post
All the eligible candidates who are interested in the job of “ Southern Railway Recruitment 2021 ” should follow the below steps for online application.
- Go to the“https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/” Link.
- Click on the link provided next to “Application Form”.
- Now register yourself by filling in all the details accurately.
- Next, fill up all the required information for completing the application.
We hereby suggest you completely read the official notification and all conditions before applying for Indian Southern Railway Recruitment 2021.
| Thank You |
We are thankful to all the readers who visit our website for the latest job notifications. We hope the information related to this post will be helpful for you. It matters a lot for us if you get all your desired information. Hence, if you have any queries related to the above job notification, please leave a comment below. Our team will come back to you as soon as possible.
We always try to upload only valid and meaningful information. However, if you find anything wrong, please let us know. This will also be helpful for us to maintain our website. If you found this information helpful for you, then we suggest you share this post with your near ones through social media. Also, subscribe to our news teller for regular and instant updates.