National Water Development Agency (NWDA)
NISER Recruitment 2021
The “National Water Development Agency” has recently published the notification for “Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk & Other” posts. We request you to carefully read all the information related to the NWDA Recruitment 2021 below. Also, it will be better if you read the official notification and double-check all the information related to the post. The official notification will be helpful for you in avoiding all kinds of dilemmas.
Furthermore, if you left with any doubts or queries related to the job notification, you can contact us by Email, WhatsApp, or Comment Section. If you wish to receive daily updates related to Government Jobs, Public Sector Jobs, Private Jobs, Exam Results, Admit Card, or Exam Syllabus kindly join our Mailing List.
|Post Name||Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk & Other Post|
Posts Name Of NWDA Recruitment 2021
|S.No||Post Name||No of Post|
|01||Junior Engineer (Civil)||16|
|03||Jr. Accounts Officer||05|
|04||Upper Division Clerk||12|
|06||Lower Division Clerk||23|
Watch the video for their apply methods and other details.
The age limit is given below“. Please check the official notification for more details of the age limit and age relaxation.
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – 18 – 27 Years
- Hindi Translator– 21 – 30 Years
- Jr. Accounts Officer– 21 – 30 Years
- Upper Division Clerk– 18 – 27 Years
- Stenographer Gr-II – 18 – 27 Years
- Lower Division Clerk – 18 – 27 Years
Qualifications of NWDA Recruitment 2021
The qualification details are “given below“. Please check the official notification for their full details.
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – Diploma (Civil Engg)
- Hindi Translator– PG Degree (Hindi) with English
- Jr. Accounts Officer– Degree (Commerce) with Experience
- Upper Division Clerk– Any Degree
- Stenographer Gr-II – 12th Class with Typing Knowledge
- Lower Division Clerk – 12th Class with Typing Knowledge
The salary of this job post is “ is given below”. if you want more info on salary so Please check their official notification.
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – 35400-112400/-Rs
- Hindi Translator– Rs.35400-112400/
- Jr. Accounts Officer– Rs.35400-112400/-
- Upper Division Clerk– Rs. 25500- 81100/-
- Stenographer Gr-II – Rs. 25500- 81100/-
- Lower Division Clerk – Rs.19900- 63200/-
The selection of the candidate may be based on the “CBT Test/Skill Test” of the candidate. For detailed information on the selection process then please check the official declaration.
- GEN/OBC – 840/-Rs
- SC/ST – 500/-Rs
How To Apply Of NWDA Recruitment 2021
All the eligible candidates who are interested in the job of “NWDA Recruitment 2021” should follow the below steps for online application.
- Go to the“https://nwda.cbtexam.in/Candidate/Registration.aspx#!” Link.
- Click on the link provided next to “Application Form”.
- Now register yourself by filling in all the details accurately.
- Next, fill up all the required information for completing the application
We hereby suggest you completely read the official notification and all conditions before applying for NWDA Recruitment 2021.
| Thank You |
We are thankful to all the readers who visit our website for the latest job notifications. We hope the information related to this post will be helpful for you. It matters a lot for us if you get all your desired information. Hence, if you have any queries related to the above job notification, please leave a comment below. Our team will come back to you as soon as possible.
We always try to upload only valid and meaningful information. However, if you find anything wrong, please let us know. This will also be helpful for us to maintain our website. If you found this information helpful for you, then we suggest you share this post with your near ones through social media. Also, subscribe to our news teller for regular and instant updates.