National Institute of Science Education & Research (NISER)
NISER Recruitment 2021
The “National Institute of Science Education & Research (NISER)” has recently published the notification for “Scientific Officer” posts. We request you to carefully read all the information related to the NISER Recruitment 2021 below. Also, it will be better if you read the official notification and double-check all the information related to the post. The official notification will be helpful for you in avoiding all kinds of dilemmas.
Furthermore, if you left with any doubts or queries related to the job notification, you can contact us by Email, WhatsApp, or Comment Section. If you wish to receive daily updates related to Government Jobs, Public Sector Jobs, Private Jobs, Exam Results, Admit Card, or Exam Syllabus kindly join our Mailing List.
|Post Name||Scientific Officer Post|
Posts Name Of NISER Recruitment 2021
|S.No||Post Name||No of Post|
|01||Scientific Officer ‘D’ (Medical Physics)||01|
|02||Scientific Officer ‘D’ (Physics)||03|
|03||Scientific Officer ‘C’ (Electronics)||01|
|04||Scientific Officer ‘C’ (Medical Physics)||01|
The age limit is given below“. Please check the official notification for more details of the age limit and age relaxation.
- Scientific Officer ‘D’ (Medical Physics) – 40 Years
- Scientific Officer ‘D’ (Physics) – 40 Years
- Scientific Officer ‘C’ (Electronics) – 36 Years
- Scientific Officer ‘C’ (Medical Physics ) – 36 Years
Qualifications of NISER Recruitment 2021
The qualification details are “given below“. Please check the official notification for their full details.
- Scientific Officer ‘D’ (Medical Physics) -PhD. (Physics/Medical Physics) with M.Sc in Medical Physics/ Post-MSc (Physics) Diploma in Radiological Physics
- Scientific Officer ‘D’ (Physics) – PhD in Experimental Nuclear or Particle Physics with one-year post-Ph.D. experience.
- Scientific Officer ‘C’ (Electronics) – B.E./B.Tech. in Electronics or Communication Engineering or Instrumentation with 4 years of experience in reputed organization.
- Scientific Officer ‘C’ (Medical Physics ) – M.Sc in Radiation Biology or MSc in Medical Physics or MSc in Life sciences with biological effects of radiation as part of the course or MSc in nuclear medicine or Post-MSc (Physics) Diploma in Radiological Physics with 04 years post-MSc experience.
The salary of this job post is “ is given below”. if you want more info on salary so Please check their official notification.
- Scientific Officer ‘D’ (Medical Physics) – Rs. 67,700/-
- Scientific Officer ‘D’ (Physics) – Rs. 67,700/-
- Scientific Officer ‘C’ (Electronics) – RS. 56,100/-
- Scientific Officer ‘C’ (Medical Physics ) – RS. 56,100/-
The selection of the candidate may be based on the “Interview” of the candidate. For detailed information on the selection process then please check the official declaration.
How To Apply Of NISER Recruitment 2021
All the eligible candidates who are interested in the job of “Bank Note Press Recruitment 2021” should follow the below steps for online application.
- Go to the“https://ims.niser.ac.in/OnlineRecruitmentApplication.action” Link.
- Click on the link provided next to “Application Form”.
- Now register yourself by filling in all the details accurately.
- Next, fill up all the required information for completing the application
We hereby suggest you completely read the official notification and all conditions before applying for Bank Note Press Recruitment 2021.
| Thank You |
We are thankful to all the readers who visit our website for the latest job notifications. We hope the information related to this post will be helpful for you. It matters a lot for us if you get all your desired information. Hence, if you have any queries related to the above job notification, please leave a comment below. Our team will come back to you as soon as possible.
We always try to upload only valid and meaningful information. However, if you find anything wrong, please let us know. This will also be helpful for us to maintain our website. If you found this information helpful for you, then we suggest you share this post with your near ones through social media. Also, subscribe to our news teller for regular and instant updates.