National Investigation Agency
Stenographer, Assistant & Other Posts
Total Posts:- 25
NIA Recruitment 2020:
National Investigation Agency (NIA): Applications are invited for 25 Nos post of Senior Public Prosecutor, Public Prosecutor, Deputy Legal Advisor, Accountant, Assistant, Stenographer & Upper Division Clerk under deputation basis
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply.
Furthermore, if you left with any doubts or queries related to the job notification, you can contact us by Email, WhatsApp, or Comment Section. If you wish to receive daily updates related to Government Jobs, Public Sector Jobs, Private Jobs, Exam Results, Admit Card, or Exam Syllabus kindly join our Mailing List.
- Last Date for Submission of application: Within One Month and Two Month from the date of publication of this advt. in Employment News (30.12.2020).
- Maximum age: 56 Years.
- For more details refer to the notification
Educational Qualification of NIA Recruitment 2020:
- The candidate must have possessed a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university.
- For more details refer to the notification.
NIA Recruitment 2020 Vacancy & Salary Details:
|Name of the posts||Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|Senior Public Prosecutor||01||Rs.67,700-2,08,700|
|Deputy Legal Advisor||01||Rs.78800-2,09,200|
|Upper Division Clerk||04||Rs.25,500-20,200|
- NIA selection will be based on a written test/ interview.
How to Apply for NIA Recruitment 2020:
- Go to the official website “www.nia.gov.in” then click on “Recruitment> Recruitment Notices”.
- Find the advertisement.
I.Nominations invited for the posts of Deputy Legal Advisor, Senior Public Prosecutor, and Public Prosecutor in NIA on deputation (ISTC)/ absorption basis.
II.Nominations invited for the posts of ministerial staff in NIA on a deputation basis.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Download the application form from notification, then fill-up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address along with the required documents mentioned in the advt before the last date ends.
Address: SP (Adm), NIA HQ, Opposite CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003.
- Official Notification & Application Form:- Notice 1 || Notice 2
- Official Website:- Click Here